Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The travel has started again

Today I traveled to Lompoc, California for work again for the beginning of a launch campaign.  It had been several months since I've had to travel and I was getting quite used to it.  At least it's only for a couple days this time, and the hotel has updated the rooms a little.  They put dueling Samsung 32" LCD TVs in all the rooms.  Quite a step up from the old monster TVs they had in here before.  Plus I get to hone my crossword skills as is evident from the picture above.  I finished the crossword puzzle from the US Airways magazine on the flight over here.  It's not the most challenging crossword out there but I'm still proud I was able to complete it.  Andy and I failed to do the crossword on the 6 hour flight to Hawaii, but I finished the crossword, did a Sudoku, and flipped through the SkyMall catalog all in the time it took to fly from Phoenix to Santa Barbara. 

1 comment: