Friday, May 27, 2011

P90X Results Blog Part 2

I just wanted to take a break from the bathroom remodel and throw in a quick update on my workouts.  Before we started on the bathroom, I finished my second round of P90X. That was actually the reason why we started when we did. There is not enough time in the day to do a 60-90 minute workout and get much else done. So I’ll be resting my workout muscles and flexing my remodeling muscles for the next few weeks.

This 3 month period I lost another 10lbs, bringing my total weight loss to 25lbs since I started in the fall.  I feel like I have gotten myself back to a good weight, now it’ll be about maintaining that and building more muscle when I start up again. I’m still doing the pictures, and it’s totally worth it. I get to look at the comparison and see the transformation. I’m thinking one or two more sets of 90 days and I can send in the pictures to Tony Horton to show on his infomercial.

2 comments:

  1. I think you are using a lighing technique that makes the right pictures look THAT much better. Hehe, J/P, good job Matt! You've come a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andy. Good catch on the pictures too. The ones on the right were taken with Pamela's new Nikon.

    ReplyDelete