Thursday, April 8, 2010

Software Fail



So I was using this software application at work a while back and I guess I did something wrong or unexpected and this error message popped up. I suppose the software engineer didn't expect anyone would use the program in such a manner to get it to this state, but somehow I managed. At least he had a sense of humor, because instead of putting up a random numerical error message he put in the text "Something really bad happened." And for that, I'm glad. It turned what was quickly becoming a frustrating experience around and made me laugh. I took a screen shot of the unusual occurance and now I can look back at it to cheer me up whenever I'm struggling with a program.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering how long it would take you to find that easter egg. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you serious!? That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete