Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Launch Beard Update - Day 14

This will most likely be the last launch beard update since Pamela is coming out to visit tomorrow.  I am super excited to see her.  Even though it's only been a couple weeks it seems like way longer.  Possibly because I've only been home for a few days over the weekends for the past two months.  Either way, it's going to be awesome to see Pamela and spend some time with her.  But that means the beard will have to go.  It was fun while it lasted but I think I prefer not having a beard.  Plus I don't think it helped to give the rocket good luck anyway.  It wasn't anything we did but the launch is delayed again.  So apparently my launch beard wasn't sending the rocket good karma.

1 comment:

  1. BOOO! You told me the launch was delayed which means that the end beard would have even more potential! This is sad news indeed...I say keep a good thing going! :D

    ReplyDelete