Saturday, October 22, 2016

Pie Engineer

A Pie Engineer Hard at Work

One of the best things about having little kids is that you get to teach them things.  Literally everything is new to them and you get to (have to) explain everything to them.  I love that our little guy Ryan is so curious about the world around him.  He is such a little sponge for information and wants to know everything.  This one was from a while ago, but it was one of my favorites.  He had just recently learned that his dad works as an engineer.  I don't think he knows what an engineer is, but he had learned the word and knew that his dad did that in some fashion.  Some time afterwards he saw a DVD player with words on it and wanted to know what it said.  Just as with everything, I read him the word: "Pioneer."  Ryan, not quite getting it at first, repeated it back as "Pie Engineer."   Even better.  I wish I could get a job as a pie engineer, that would be a pretty sweet job!

No comments:

Post a Comment