Wednesday, October 6, 2010

P90X

So I just started doing P90X for real this week.  Pamela and I tried it out for 2 weeks leading up to our anniversary vacation in Cabo and I really liked it.  I was already starting to see results after those two weeks.  Plus, as a bonus my migraine headaches seemed be improving with the intense regular exercise.  So now that we are back from our vacation I am going to try the full 90 day regimen.  It will be quite a commitment to stick with it as the exercise routines range from 60-90 minutes a day and they are very strenuous.  These first few days have left me pretty sore and tired, but it'll all be worth it when I'm super ripped and my head doesn't hurt.  I took all the before pictures that they suggest but I'm not going to post them until the end.  They are not the most flattering pictures, especially after spending a week eating, drinking, and laying by the pool in Cabo.  Maybe that will help me show even more improvement after the end of the 3 months.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. You guys realize you went over a month without blogging!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother-in-law has P90X and has seen good results! I believe in ya and you better do me proud!

    ReplyDelete