Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My New Camera Rocks

This new Nikon has some amazing features and I am loving the time I spend learning and playing with it. Just a few of the cool things that I have been able to do:

Give photos an extra POP of Color!

I snapped this picture of Jordan playing in the yard (with her toy from Brittany, which she LOVES!):


Then I played with the color settings on the camera to enhance the green in the picture:


See?! It looks like we have a frickin awesome lawn!! All through camera magic! (P.S. how cute is that dog?!)

Another cool feature is the "Sports" setting on the camera. It stills objects in motion to give the clearest action shots I have ever seen. Take for example:

A picture that was taken on a regular camera last year of Jody and Kim jumping on the bed - cool, but blurry:


NOW, check out what my bad boy did this past weekend with the same subjects:


Hooray for fun new toys!

2 comments:

  1. Very good picture! Capturing movement in a low light / backlit shot. Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I think you just dissed my camera 'cause that's where the blurry one of Kim and Jody came from. :O

    ReplyDelete