Wednesday, May 12, 2010

On the Road

...but still staying in touch. 

Pamela and I both travel a decent amount for our jobs, but when one of us in on travel we like to stay in touch as much as possible.  This usually includes texts, emails, and in the evenings we like to do skype webcam chats so we can see each other and talk.  It is really nice to see a familiar face when you are in strange city working with people who you may not know that well.  This week Pamela and I are both out on business travel.  It doesn't happen much but even when we are both out, we still like to meet up for our skype chat after work.  We are both surrounded by unfamiliar hotel backgrounds but it's comforting to see that familiar face to remind you of home. 

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing your face while we talk too - it is so nice! (But next time, maybe pick a more attractive picture of me to post - haha!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look pretty. You're just talking is all. I had to be sneaky with the screen shot so the post would be a surprise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo man, getting all steamy in here!

    ReplyDelete